Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dialogs


A: "What are you doing tomorrow?"
B: "Nothing really."
A: "Let's watch a movie or something."
B: "What's on these days?"
A: "I think they're playing Lord of the Rings"
B: "That sounds pretty good. Let's watch that."
A: "Where should we meet?"
B: "How about at the subway entrance."
A: "Aright. I'll meet you there at one o'clock."



1. What movie do these people plan on watching?
Matrix Revolution
The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings
The Last Samurai

2. When do they plan on watching the movie?
On the Weekend
Tomorrow
Later in the evening today
Next Friday

3. Where do they plan on meeting?
At the subway entrance
In front of the movie theater
At starbucks next to the theater
At home

4. What time do they plan on meeting?
At 7:30pm after dinner
At noontime
At one o'clock
At 3:45pm

answers

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Tomorrow
3. At the subway entrance
4. At one o'clock


A: "What should we do this Saturday?"
B: "Rocky six is suppose to come out this Friday."
A: "Yeah, but I don't know if it is going to be any good."
B: "The only reason I want to see it is because I have seen the previous five."
A: "True. Ok. Let's see it this Saturday."
B: "How about we hook up for lunch at 12:00, and then go see the movie afterwards."
A: "Sounds like a plan. Let's meet in front of Tower Records at 12:00."

1. What day are they planning on seeing a movie?
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Wednesday

2. When is the new movie supposed to come out?
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Wednesday

3. What do they plan on doing before the movie?
Nothing
Eat Dinner
Play pool
Eat Lunch

4. Where do they plan on meeting?
In front of the movie theater
In front of McDonalds
In front of Tower Records
In front of the subway entrance


Your Score is: 0 /4

View Answers

1. Saturday
2. Friday
3. Eat Lunch
4. In front of Tower Records


A: "How are you doing?"
B: "I'm doing great."
A: "What movies have you seen lately?"
B: "I saw Forrest Gump the other day."
A: "What type of movie is that?"
B: "The movie type is drama."
A: "I can't believe you are watching movies. The weather is great. You should be outside."
B: "I hate the hot weather. I'd rather stay indoors with the air conditioner."
A: "What else do you like to do besides watching movies?"
B: "I like to play computer games, read books, go shopping, and play pool."
A: "Out of those what is your favorite?"
B: "My favorite is to play computer games."
A: "What is your favorite computer game?"
B: "My favorite is Diablo. It used to be Star Craft, but it is getting a little old."
A: "If you like to play so much, when do you ever exercise?"
B: "Although I hate to exercise, I go jogging at least twice a week."
A: "That's pretty good. By the way, what are you doing next Saturday?"
B: "I am going to go to the bookstore."
A: "I am having a party Saturday night at my house. If you have time, you should come."
B: "That sounds like fun."
A: "Great. I'll see you on Saturday."
B: "Ok. See you later."

1. What type of movie is Forrest Gump?
Action
Drama
Suspence
Comedy

2. Besides watching movies, what does this person like to do?
Go shopping
Swimming
Drinking and partying
Playing basketball

3. What does this person do for exercise?
Golf once a week
Basketball on the weekends
Jogging twice a week
No exercising

4. What is the favorite thing this person likes to do?
Playing computer games
Reading books
Going shopping
Playing pool



View Answers

1. Drama
2. Go shopping
3. Jogging twice a week
4. Playing computer games

No comments:

Post a Comment